Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

12 Tech Tools for Your Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Free
Access Now

Overview

Would you like some new ways to promote creativity, collaboration, communication, culture, and curriculum in your classroom? Join Microsoft Fellow Todd Beard as he unwraps some presents that will make every teacher joyous - during the holiday season and throughout the year! Todd will share 12 tech tools that he uses to build a community of educators, parents, and students from every grade level. He will explain the function of each tool and share classroom tips for using tools such as Microsoft Snip, Minecraft, Excel Survey, FluidMath, Nearpod, and many more!

This webinar has been brought to you by Microsoft. Learn more about the Microsoft Educator Community at https://education.microsoft.com/.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Microsoft, Sponsored, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Bing, Choose to Code, Corinth, Excel Survey, FluidMath, Microsoft Snip, Minecraft, Nearpod, Office Mix, OneNote, Skype, Sway, Tech Tools, Web tools

Reviews (41)

+10

Great information. Thanks!
Basic Member
+3

Wow! Amazing - thank you so much for the great ideas. I can't wait to check out Bing for Classroom and SO much more!
Basic Member

Very informative. Lots of great ideas!

Very helpful ideas! I'm already trying out two of them now!

Loved it....however, I use Microsoft Powerpoint on my Apple and just found out that Officemix only works on PCs..

Well presented. Lots of information. Much appreciated!

One Note sounds like a great tool to compile resources for a particular topic or lesson!

I cannot wait to explore choosetocode.com, snip , sway and work with one note. Great webinar! Love it!

Great

Woh! What a great bunch of useful information!
more reviews ...