Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Content Using Tablets: Tips for Teachers and Administrators

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

When new users talk about tablet technologies, they nearly always focus on use of apps where students are consumers of content. However, it is also important that students use apps and technologies that focus on higher level thinking skills. This webinar will help teachers learn ways in which they and their students can use tablets to create content that develops these higher level skills. We will show why this is important and explore how school administrators can assist their teachers in by sharing these strategies with their staff as part of the school's overall plan for effective instruction.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 @ 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Mobile Learning
Tags: Administrator Resources, creating content, higher level thinking skills, instruction, integrate, iPad, iPads, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices, tablets

Reviews (8)

+8

Thanks!
+5

Thanks for the information!
+7

The presentation was useful.
+10

Great presentation!
+10

The webinar provided some good information on how to use app and where they ar on the taxonmany. Nice work!
+7

I loved your webinar! Thank you very much for your support and for replying my questions and comments. I'll keep you updated with my progress and the things I do in my classes. Smiles from Argentina, Maria :)
+8

Thanks for sharing with us!
+1

Like that both Android and iOS platforms were referenced throughout.
more reviews ...