Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Implementing and Managing Mobile Devices: Tips, Tricks, and Advice

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to use mobile devices in your classroom, but are hesitant to get started. It can be daunting. After all, when you mix any number of mobile devices, 20-30 students, and one busy teacher, it could be a recipe for success or chaos. However, as with almost anything, one key to success is careful planning and implementation. Join Jerry Swiatek as he covers some of the basic strategies you need to think about and steps you should take when implementing mobile devices in your classroom. He will share some basic device management tips, what your first steps should be, and some suggestions for using mobile devices. In addition, Jerry will cover common pitfalls to look out for and avoid.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, September 17, 2016 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Mobile Learning Basics
Tags: device management, implementation, mobile learning, organization, planning

Reviews (22)

+10

Great info. Thanks!

Thank you for the information!
+2

Excellent webinar.
Very good information.
Great info thanks for the webinar

Helpful steps to plan and utilize mobile devices in the classroom.

Great presentation, this is what I am currently working on in my classroom

Great info thanks for the webinar

Great webinar. I appreciate the tips as my district is in the process of providing chromebooks to all middle and high school students.

Excellent webinar. Very practical for the level I'm at.
+4

This was a good webinar! I learned a lot about different tools that can be used to support mobile device management... I like the emphasis on using these resources to make device usage more efficient AND effective.

Thank you so much for the how to manage strategies when using technology in the classroom. Giving students time to play when using technology is sometimes forgotten but playing provides an opportunity to explore and increase learning.
more reviews ...