Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Must-have iPad and Android Apps for Admins

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

The touch tablet is the consumer electronic with the fastest adoption rate ever. Have you ever considered how devices might impact schools and education? Some districts are trying to answer that question beginning with school administrators. In this Webinar we will discuss some of the free and low-cost apps you can download to make your tablet a productivity tool. The apps covered will be appropriate for iOS and Android OS devices.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Mobile Learning
Tags: administrator, Administrator Resources, Android, iOs, iPad, iPads, iPod, mobile apps, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, productivity, tablets

Reviews (18)

+5

Good information!
+7

Nice webinar with good information about apps.
+5

Good admin. info. Thanks for sharing.
+10

Great sharing!
Basic Member

Audio needs work , but good info
+7

Lovely!! Thanks for the replies and I'm happy to learn with you! :) Smiles from Argentina :)
+8

The only thing that I will recommend for next time, it needs to be louder the voice. The presentation was very useful, and I am taking good information to use soon.
+7

Good recommendations. I like seeing the iPad App and an Android same/similar App.
+5

Hard to hear at times. Liked the selection of apps. I use Evernote and love it.
+10

I liked it, but the audio was really bad somtimes.
more reviews ...