Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Tips and Suggestions for Staying Updated on Technology

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Technology can offer nearly endless possibilities for delivering more personalized, relevant learning experiences. However, as you strive to incorporate technology into your classroom, do you sometimes struggle to stay on top of technology changes? Join Naomi Harm as she introduces a design-thinking approach to finding time and the correct balance for implementing new technology instructional strategies and practices - in both your classroom and personal life, without feeling overwhelmed. She will discuss ways to stay updated and fill your digital toolbox with new ideas focused on educator choice and empowerment, challenge-based learning opportunities, critical reflection, teacher collaboration, goal-driven learning outcomes, and intrinsic motivation.

SPONSOR: This webinar is brought to you by Certiport, a Pearson VUE business. For information on Certiport and IC3, please visit .

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, November 12, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Learning Theories & Strategies, Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Personal Enrichment
Tags: digital literacy, staying updated, technology integration

Reviews (14)

Still overwhelmed with all the technology options out there, but I know I need to figure out what is my priority and focus on one thing at a time.
Many helpful suggestions for helping to organize the crazy life of a teacher! I agree with you that taking time for yourself and finding your purpose is just as important as the tech issues.
Thanks for the resources. I canít wait to try Voxer.
Enjoyed this presentation. I need to be reminded more often that prioritizing is the key. Also limiting myself to no more than two new things to try at a time will help ease my stress. Looking forward to trying stormboard. Thanks!
Thanks for the great organizational ideas. I have started using Google Keep so that I can take my notes with me anywhere. I will look into,, and Voxer after I logout this evening. Starting my morning with a Ted Talk is a great idea too! Thank you.
I look forward to trying Voxer & Google Keep. Thank you.
Super presentation. I feel better already knowing it's ok to be a tech novice. Your suggestion of picking a couple of things at a time to look into was well taken.
Excellent webinar. While listening to this webinar I could feel my stress level with technology easing. Liked what Naomi said about finding your purpose. Find one/two tools that are right for you to get the job done. Thank you Naomi.
Excellent information!
Thank you for sharing.
more reviews ...