Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Google Apps to Create Interactive Student or Class Projects

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Google Apps are great for making documents and slideshows, but did you know you and your students can also use them to make digital interactives? These interactives provide great ways for students to demonstrate their knowledge or explore concepts and content. In this fast-paced session, join Meredith Martin as she explains how to use Google Slides and Google Drawings to go beyond the basics with your class to create interactive reports, projects, lessons, and more!

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, October 22, 2016 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: class projects, Google apps, Google Drawings, Google Slides, student projects

Reviews (40)

Wow very informative webinar here. So much information, and so little time to take all at once. This has sparked me to continue to learn more from google docs to great those amazing slides shared here. Thank you.
I'm always interested in finding new ways to keep student attention. Usually the technology is the answer! Thanks for sharing!
I found it very informative. I hadn't thought of using Google Slides this way.
Thanks! This will make content review much more enjoyable!
This was very helpful. Thanks.
Great presentation.
Very helpful.
Loved it!!!
Awesome information and so helpful!
Thanks for so many great ideas! Well done.
more reviews ...