Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Applying Bloom's Taxonomy to Google Tools and Projects

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

For more than half a century, teachers have used Bloom's Taxonomy to lead students deeper into content in an orderly manner. It is a tried and true method that you can now modernize and enhance even more with technology. In this webinar, join Shervette Miller-Payton as she shows how to use various Google apps (Voice, Drive, Chrome, Hangouts, Sites, YouTube, World Wonders, and Visualizer) to take students from basic memorization through complex creation. Come discover project ideas that will help students understand topics more thoroughly while being engaged and empowered.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, October 31, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Learning Theories & Strategies, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Bloom's Taxonomy, Blooms, Google tools, student projects

Reviews (17)

I am always so focused on hitting content, itís nice to be visually reminded of where activities fall on Bloomís

Thank you for the great ideas.

A great variety of google resources to access Bloom's for all levels of students.

This presentation has so many resources. It has given me so many things to think about and try. The organization around Bloomís Taxonomy was excellent.

Thank you for the great presentation. I have used Google Forms and Maps in the past, but you have shown me a new way to incorporate them in my math class.

A good review of Bloom's Taxonomy with some super ideas to try in the classroom. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing some great ideas for use in the classroom. I'm especially excited to check out the Google Cultural Institute for my history classes. The playlist idea of videos is also an assignment I think my students would love.

Nice overview Shervette. Thanks.

Thank you for several good ideas!

Thought it was good. I liked that there were new ideas for using Google such as the Voicemail, Cultural Institute and Trends.
more reviews ...