Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Great Ways to Use Google Drive for Student Driven Learning Projects

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Google Apps for Education provides educators with a suite of powerful tools for teaching and learning. Join Susan Oxnevad as she explores many of the ideas in "12 Great Ways to Use Google Drive," a popular infographic packed with practical ideas and project ideas for leveraging the powerful features available within Google Drive. She will discuss using Slides to construct knowledge and share several popular differentiated group projects. In addition, Susan will share how to use the Research Tool to help students develop 21st century research and writing skills. Come discover all of these and more!

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, October 31, 2015 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Google, Google Drive, Google Slides, research, student projects, writing

Reviews (8)

Thank you for the informative webinar. I really like how the examples you shared put the emphasis on the learning, not the end project. There are a lot of built in tools/resources within Google that I did not know about.
Well organized presentation with useful ideas for students to be creative with research.
Great ideas on how to do projects with technology from day one of the unit. It helped me to think outside the traditional way of incorporating projects.
This was perfect - so many great ideas!
Lots of grew ideas!
I enjoyed this webinar P.D.! Thank you for sharing:)
I am a librarian at a Middle School that has been asked to teach Computer Literacy classes on top of my library curriculum. Your ideas have given me ideas about ways I can incorporate research with technology in collaboration with teachers which I think they will be very excited about. I already know the students will be engaged. Thank you - your ideas are heading out into the world! :-)
A wonderful presentation. Much info to share.
more reviews ...