Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Digital Storytelling Activities for Elementary Students

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Most elementary students love stories - whether they're listening, reading, or creating - and digital storytelling moves "story time" to a whole new level. In addition to providing engaging activities that help your students improve and demonstrate their understanding of concepts, digital storytelling can help develop creativity, communication, and collaboration skills. Join Jenna Linskens as she covers effective uses, engaging applications, creative ways to develop digital stories, and various project ideas. Jenna will show how to use these applications with elementary students to improve their understanding of concepts and support skills that are crucial to their success in a global society.

SPONSOR: This webinar is brought to you by PBS LearningMedia. Get instant-access to thousands of resources when you create your free account on pbslearningmedia.org.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Storytelling, Reading & Writing
Tags: collaboration, creativity, Digital Storytelling, Elementary, reading, understanding, writing

Reviews (12)

Can't wait to implement the apps!!

Good ideas for extending writing and storytelling skills through media apps.

I am very excited to use all of the apps that you suggested.

I plan to use digital story telling with my 5th graders. Great resources!

This had great resources.

Great bank of resources.
Basic Member

My students will benefit.
+9

I enjoyed this webinar P.D.! Thank you for sharing:)

Jenna had some amazing resources and ideas. This by far is one of my favorite webinars thus far. Thank you.
+10

Super webinar. Great examples.
more reviews ...