Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Sharing Your School or Classroom with Google Hangouts

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Did you know that Google Hangouts are for more than just "hanging out"? Join Tia Simmons as she shares ways to use Google Hangouts to promote your school or classroom. She will discuss how to use Hangouts for a variety of activities, such as broadcasting school events, inviting parents on a virtual tour of your school or classroom, or virtually sharing class activities. Tia will also explain how you can get your kids involved in the process.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, June 11, 2016 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Digital Media, Google
Tags: Google Hangouts, inviting parents, promoting school activities

Reviews (11)

Thank you for sharing this very useful information on Google Hangouts as well as great ideas for using Google Hangouts. The presentation was very clear and easy to follow.
Well done!
Great detailed information on how to get started in Hangouts!
Excellent Presentations!
Thanks for the information about Google hangouts.
Webinar was presented in a clear and concise manner. Thanks.
Excellent presentation on preparing and using Google hangouts. Very organized with great tips.
I really liked the idea of using Google Hangouts for a book fair preview or a class event that a parent can't make it to.
Great information - I really enjoyed all the tips you shared with us and look forward to exploring them with my students.
Very informative presentation, Tia. Thanks so much!
more reviews ...