Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Free Web Tools from Google

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Maybe you're familiar with Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides but those are just the tip of the iceberg where Google tools are concerned. Google has an abundance of free Web tools many of them perfect for the classroom. Have you ever heard of Google Books or Google Sky? Join Jerry Swiatek as he shares 15 free Google tools that are great for teachers or students.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: free tech tools, Google, Web Tools

Reviews (20)

Thank you for these great tools! I can't wait to use some of them in my classroom!
WOW I was familiar with many of these, but is was a great review and also took a lot of what I knew to a new level. I look forward to sharing these tools and using them ASAP in my room. Thank you!
Really interesting! Although I was familiar with most, there were a couple of "neatlemme write this down!" points that Jerry made. Definitely a good webinar. Thanks!
This is awesome information I will be using.
Awesome information!
Lots of good information. Thanks
Basic Member
I learned a lot in just a short amount of time. Thank you.
Amazing information and fabulous FREE tools from Google to use in the classroom with the students! Can't wait for school to start in September to start using these new tools to me with the students! So much fun and great resources!
Jerry is awesome! He shows you great tools you can use in your classroom ASAP. It's nice to be in the loop and know what is out there. I can't wait to use these resources in my classroom.
Thank you for demonstrating and explaining these web tools. I enjoy google trends and would like to use it with my class.
more reviews ...