Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Digital Content to Ignite Your PBL Lessons

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Free
Access Now

Overview

Project Based Learning (PBL) continues to be a powerful method for engaging students and preparing them to become lifelong learners and 21st century problem solvers. As students collaborate to identify a problem and driving question for their projects, high-quality digital content can add a critical piece to the PBL equation. Join John Sessler and Kristen Brooks as they discuss how digital resources from PBS LearningMedia can spark students' curiosity and jumpstart hands-on activities in your classroom. They will share a collection of resources from PBS LearningMedia as well as various strategies for how to curate and integrate memorable content to support authentic learning experiences.

SPONSOR: This webinar is brought to you by PBS LearningMedia. Get instant-access to thousands of resources when you create your free account on pbslearningmedia.org.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Learning Theories & Strategies, Sponsored, Tools for Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: PBL, PBS Learning Media, project-based learning

Reviews (9)

Thank you for the informative webinar. The resource, ideas, and examples were very helpful. I am excited to incorporate PBS Learning Media and project-based learning into my classroom.

wow - this was great!
Basic Member

Kristen is fabulous:)

Good info!
Basic Member

Great info. Thank you!
+9

I enjoyed this webinar P.D.! Thank you for sharing:)
+9

Thanks for sharing
+10

Great info. Thank you.
+7

Very informative. Thanks for the wonderful resources!
more reviews ...