Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Easy QR Code Projects to Differentiate and Energize Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to differentiate your lessons to better meet your students' individual needs and learning styles? If so, QR code projects are a great way to modify and energize existing lessons so that you can differentiate the learning for each student. In this session, join Monica Burns as she introduces you to QR codes and discusses how to create QR codes, how to access them using mobile devices, and how to manage a classroom of enthusiastic students engaged in active learning and projects with QR codes. She will provide examples of differentiated lessons and projects that use QR codes and share tips for designing these lessons and projects for your classroom.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, July 13, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiation & Personalization, Learning Theories & Strategies, Mobile Learning Basics
Tags: differentiated learning, differentiation, DOL0329, mobile learning, personalized learning, QR codes

Reviews (85)

This is a fun way for student to access information quickly,

Excellent discussion with excellent resources.
+1

Had to rewatch this one and take notes. So many great ideas! Never thought about differentiating with QR codes! Excellent as always, Monica! Thanks!

thanks so much what great ways to differentiate and to streamline web browsing.

Thank you! I never thought to incorporate QR codes into projects. It would be fun to have students include them in presentations or exhibits.
Basic Member

Great ideas!
+1

Outstanding webinar. I never wanted it to end. Monica is an endless source of ideas and information.
+11

Wow! Amazing webinar!! I plan on watching it on demand as there was so much to learn. Great info and so many ways to use QR codes that I had not thought of.
Also not enough bunnies to show how I think it shoudl rate-5+ bunnies!!

I must only say that it was a superb WEBINAR!
I really appreciated the examples provided and I must confess that I need to try QR CODES.
LINK
http://community.simplek12.com/bunnypad/2840
+2

This webinar was extremely helpful with resources and tips when using QR codes.
more reviews ...