Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Free Web Tools to Promote Literacy

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Teaching reading and writing skills is no easy feat. There is so much to cover and very little extra time to search for and find great resources to help you cover these skills. Join Paula Naugle as she shares 10 free web tools that you can use in your classroom tomorrow. In addition to showcasing the tools, she will share tips and examples of how she uses them. Come discover tools that will help your students become better readers and writers and that will help you to create engaging and differentiated lessons!

Details

Subject: Language Arts
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Reading & Writing, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: reading, web tools, writing

Reviews (43)

Great web tools!
Basic Member

Great presentation. Thank you for sharing these resources, most of which are new to me. Looking forward to using some with my students this year.
Basic Member
+2

Thanks for the resources.

Very useful resources, thank you!

This was very helpful. It has given me more tools to pull from to differentiate instruction.
+2

Very informative.

Great webinar and a ton of awesome resources!
Basic Member

Great resources for teaching reading and wroting, especially Readworks.org and Newsela.

This was a very informative webinar. I am looking forward to sharing this information with colleagues.

Very informative. I knew a couple of these, but many new resources for me to use in my class were given. Thank you!
more reviews ...