Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Free Web Tools to Promote Literacy

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Teaching reading and writing skills is no easy feat. There is so much to cover and very little extra time to search for and find great resources to help you cover these skills. Join Paula Naugle as she shares 10 free web tools that you can use in your classroom tomorrow. In addition to showcasing the tools, she will share tips and examples of how she uses them. Come discover tools that will help your students become better readers and writers and that will help you to create engaging and differentiated lessons!

Details

Subject: Language Arts
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Reading & Writing, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: reading, web tools, writing

Reviews (34)

Very informative. I knew a couple of these, but many new resources for me to use in my class were given. Thank you!

I am not tech-savvy, but I found several great resources here. I think my personal favorite was voice typing in Google. I cannot type well.

Thank you for sharing these resources and tips for using them. I have tried some in my classroom previously, but learned some new features of the tools within the resources from your explanations and examples.

These are all excellent resources for teaching and assessing literacy. Many of these websites would be great for assessing progress.

Thank you!

Great engagement ideas...Thank you!
Basic Member

Great tools to engage students in many many subject areas. Great ideas thank you.

The information was applicable across all content areas. Even though I am a science teacher, I can use these techniques to increase literacy in my students.

Excellent resources

We are just getting started with MobyMax and can't wait to learn more about it.
more reviews ...