Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Great Ways to Use Google Drive to Power Up Your Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Apps for Education provides educators with a suite of powerful tools for teaching and learning. Join Susan Oxnevad as she explores many of the ideas in "12 Great Ways to Use Google Drive," a popular infographic packed with practical suggestions and project ideas for leveraging the powerful features available within Google Drive. During this session, Susan will share ways to use multimedia-powered forms to pre-teach, assess, and drive instruction. She will also discuss some of the powerful features available in Documents that can help students develop 21st century skills. In addition, Susan will explore ways to use Add-ons to add functionality to your Docs and Sheets. Come discover all of these and more!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, October 10, 2015 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Tools for Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Add-ons, Google, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Sheets

Reviews (5)

This webinar was very helpful in getting to know more about what I can use in the classroom. I personally wish she used more detail on google forms to make assessments and how to check answers.
+2

This was very well done - I really loved the excellent ideas and superb organization of your webinar. Thank you...

Excellent. The Digital Tools will come in handy immediately. I am really excited about it.
+10

New ideas to use and share with others. Thanks so much!
+5

Thanks for the webinar. I am always looking for new ideas.
more reviews ...