Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Techie Tools for Teachers

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Watch Now

Overview

Are you ready to make grading and collecting information from your students a breeze? Would you like to have real-time collaboration and brainstorming with your students? This session covers ten of the most popular Web tools in the education community, and the best part is...they’re all free! Learn how easy it can be to create online bulletin boards, edit photos in just a few clicks, and develop engaging presentations. These ten tools are popular for a reason: they are must-have freebies that you shouldn’t teach without.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, September 21, 2013 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Web Tool Overviews
Tags: collaborate, Communication and Collaboration, Digital Media, edit, free, online, photos, share, tech, web, Web Tool Overviews

Reviews (52)

Thank you for all the information about tech tools. You gave me several good ideas, and I really appreciated the summary of resources and the "cheat sheet" you included at the end. Those will both be helpful.

Great information. Many tools I had not heard about. Like the tutorial creation tools.
Basic Member

very informative
Basic Member

Can't wait to use Voki and animoto.
Basic Member

Great information.
Basic Member
+5

Thanks for the great info!
Basic Member
+8

A must watch for all teachers!
+8

I've heard about how wonderful some of these tools are, but there are some that I've not heard of or used. I look forward to exploring. Thanks so much.
Basic Member

Loved webinar. Can't wait to use all these tech tools.
Basic Member
+1

interesting video good content
more reviews ...