Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

School Bus Safety: Reduce Bullying, Fighting, and Other Destructive Behaviors

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you looking for ways to help reduce or resolve bullying, fighting, and other destructive behaviors on school buses and at bus stops? Join Brent Maguire, former DARE and School Resource Officer, as he discusses what bullying is, how it might manifest on a school bus or at bus stops, and how to respond to the behavior. He will also cover specific strategies for addressing and reporting bullying as it occurs, and discuss how to create a climate that helps to prevent bullying and minimize fighting and other destructive behaviors.

Details

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Thursday, October 8, 2015 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Counseling, School Safety
Tags: bullying, bus stops, destructive behavior, fighting, school bus safety

Reviews (9)

Good strategies that would also be effective in school settings such as the cafeteria, playground, etc.

I really appreciated your great overview and tips to assist us all!

Enjoyed
+2

Fantastic Webinar! So many great practical tips.
+9

I am a teacher but I listened to get tips for my bus rider students. Thanks for a great definition of bullying.
+3

Thank you for fixing the video. This webinar had fantastic information that is very useful. Brent is a wonderful presenter. Great information!
+6

We've fixed the video and the entire video should now appear.
+3

I would love to be able to watch this webinar but it is only 7 seconds long.
+10

This webinar is super! Focus on being positive is important when dealing with safety and reducing bullying. Thank you so much!
more reviews ...