Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Started with Chrome Apps to Create and Make with Your Students

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Get ready to explore the wonderful world of free Chrome Apps to create engaging student projects and assist with class productivity and workflow of assignments. Join Naomi Harm as she shares beginning and intermediate-level collaborative teaching strategies and student-centered activities using Chrome Apps. In addition, she will discuss how to best use Chrome Apps to personalize mobile learning opportunities for all students.

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, September 26, 2015 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiated Learning, Google, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Chrome apps, Google, personalized learning, tools for student projects

Reviews (9)

Basic Member
Excellent source of information. I'm looking forward to filling my toolbox.
GREAT resources!!
Tons of wonderful practical resources for my classroom!
Excellent webinar! Naomi presented some apps that I was not even aware of. A wealth of information. Thank you.
Our students use Chromebooks so this was an awesome webinar!
An excellent presentation that answers many detail questions like grade level and what skills can be addressed by teachers and students. Our students use Chrome Books so this presentation was especially on target for me.
Very informative. Excellent apps and great examples on how to use them.
Much appreciation for this valuable information. Chrome use is very common where I work. I will pass this tool on to other educators.
Very useful webinar with lots of great information and apps shared! Thanks so much, Naomi!
more reviews ...