Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Free Mobile Apps for STEM

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

It's time to grab your mobile device of choice and get started "making" with engaging STEM apps! Join Naomi Harm as she explores 15 free mobile maker apps that students can use to explore, critique, and convey various science, technology, engineering, art, and math concepts. Naomi will discuss how to use these mobile apps to support instruction or to empower students to create quality digital projects to show what they know.

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, September 19, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, STEM
Tags: engineering, math, mobile apps, mobile learning, science, STEM, technology

Reviews (8)

Great apps to integrated technology into the classroom.
Great apps
My STEM students and I watched this-we are excited to use these apps-what a great resource!!
Great Apps!
Nice, informative presentation. Thank you so much.
Naomi gives such great presentations. She gave a lot of information in a short time frame but I love the examples she gives.
This webinar was fantastic. Naomi shares some really great innovative #Makerspace and #STEM apps. Highly recommend checking this one out!
An incredible webinar with lots of great ideas to use in any classroom! I always learn so much from Naomi's webinars! Thanks so much, Naomi!
more reviews ...