Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Drive Add-ons and Chrome Extensions that Enhance Productivity

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like the ability for you and your students to be more productive and save time? Many of the free Google Drive add-ons and Chrome extensions will help you do just that! Join Lyn Hilt as she explores a variety of the Google Drive add-ons, such as Flubaroo, Autocrat, Table of Contents, and more. In addition, she will showcase some slick Chrome extensions like Screencastify, OneTab, and Movenote and discuss how they can help teachers, administrators, and students work and learn more productively!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, February 11, 2017 @ 11:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Chromebooks, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Chrome extensions, Google Drive add-ons, productivity, time-saving tools

Reviews (33)

I have experience with Google Apps & Google Extensions but so much more after watching your presentation. I have made a copy of the resource and plan on taking time to review links I haven't seen or heard about before. Thank you!

Thanks a lot for all the information provided. Very useful indeed.

Thank you! Very helpful.

Loved this! Can't wait to explore and experiment with the resources even more!
Basic Member

This webinar was fantastic! VERY INFORMATIVE!
+1

Very informative. Great webinar!
+2

Very helpful.
I just need to implement these suggestions with my students.

Helpful suggestions about digital add-ons and extensions that help students and teachers to be more productive.

I enjoyed Lyn's discussion on apps and extensions. Very overwhelming with all the extra's that a teacher can use for students. Looking forward to exploring more on google extensions, and google drive add-ons.

Thank you for the list of Google Drive Add-ons and Chrome Extensions. Now I know the difference between the two and how to use the tools for different lessons.
more reviews ...