Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Drive Add-ons and Chrome Extensions that Enhance Productivity

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Would you like the ability for you and your students to be more productive and save time? Many of the free Google Drive add-ons and Chrome extensions will help you do just that! Join Lyn Hilt as she explores a variety of the Google Drive add-ons, such as Flubaroo, Autocrat, Table of Contents, and more. In addition, she will showcase some slick Chrome extensions like Screencastify, OneTab, and Movenote and discuss how they can help teachers, administrators, and students work and learn more productively!

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Chrome extensions, Google Drive add-ons, productivity, time-saving tools

Reviews (25)

I enjoyed Lyn's discussion on apps and extensions. Very overwhelming with all the extra's that a teacher can use for students. Looking forward to exploring more on google extensions, and google drive add-ons.
Thank you for the list of Google Drive Add-ons and Chrome Extensions. Now I know the difference between the two and how to use the tools for different lessons.
Definitely want to try Flubaroo and Flippity this year, also thank you for the chrome extension tips. The Readability extension will be very helpful.
What a great variety of apps, extensions and add-ons to use in the classroom this year. Thank you!
She did a fantastic job! I learned so much from this webinar. :)
Very informative. I am relatively new to Chrome and Chromebooks. This helped me alot.
Thank you for sharing so many great tools to use within Google Drive. I am very excited about Draftback.
This was the most informative webinar I attended this morning. Thank you.
Thanks for sharing all of these add-ons, apps, and extensions. I look forward to trying some soon.
I found this to be very helpful, though the screen froze part part way through, though I could still hear you. I hope I can get to your document.
more reviews ...