Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Back to School with Windows 10 - Upgrade Your World!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Access Now

Are you heading back to school and looking to upgrade your world? Discover Windows 10 - not only is it the best Windows ever, it's FREE! Using technology for the sake of technology is a thing of the past. Windows 10 provides the best platform for changing the way teachers teach and students learn. It is the platform for doing and achieving - helping educators and institutions unlock the potential of students and teachers. Join Becky Keene to discover and learn about Cortana, Edge, digital inking, and many education apps and features found in Windows 10 to enhance teaching and learning.

This webinar has been brought to you by Microsoft. Learn more about Microsoft Windows 10 at

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Thursday, September 17, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Desktop Applications, Microsoft
Tags: Cortana, digital inking, Edge, Microsoft Windows 10

Reviews (19)

Very helpful with taking full advantage of the benefits of Win10!
I've had Windows 10 on my personal computer for almost a year and had no idea it could do all of this. Thanks for the info Becky!
Basic Member
This was very informative......thank you
Basic Member
Thank you! This was very helpful!
Thanks! It helped a lot. I will have to watch again, to get even more out of it.
Thank you for the overview. The link is not active.
Useful info - thank you!
Easy to watch & painless- excellent info
more reviews ...