Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Change is Good - You Go First: Empowering the 21st Century Educational Leader

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

"If you want change... be the change!" The most effective changes often begin at the top. In this fast-paced session, you will learn how a visionary perspective can help to prepare students for the world that is their future. We will begin by demonstrating how educational leaders can be effective agents for change. School leaders will discover the skills they need to lead effective ed-tech programs and the tools and resources they need in order to understand the transformative role of educational technology. This webinar will help leaders strengthen school leadership and communication, infuse 21st-century skills into the curriculum, create engaging learning environments, and support professional development.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Monday, February 13, 2012 @ 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
Credit Hours: 1
Categories: Administrator Resources, Learning Theories & Strategies, Personal Enrichment
Tags: Administrator Resources, change, ed-tech, in the classroom, Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, lead, Personal Enrichment, technology

Reviews (12)

A wealth of useful information. Thank you, Dr. Bowie.
I like the fast pace of this webinar (and his other webinars, as well).
This could of easily been 2 hours, there is so much good information loaded into this webinar. Will be adding this to my favorites!!!!
Basic Member
Very good. Loaded with lots of information. Does move rather fast!
Great Information!
Basic Member
Great information. I appreciate Dr. Howie stated that the principal at a campus does not need to be the team leader. Many of our new teachers are entering the campus with a ton of tech experience.
Really good! Not just for adminsterators, but for everyone as well.
Basic Member
I loved your "change starts at the top" statements and all the great resources. Thanks!
Great information. Thank you.
Basic Member
I found this Webinar very interesting and Dr. Howie extremely knowledgable. My only complaint is that the NOTES section is not completed. At the end of the Webinar they tell you how to go to Dr. Howie's site to download the powerpoint. That would have been nice to know upfront so I could follow along and make my own notes along the way. Highly Recommend!
more reviews ...