Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creative Ways to Communicate with Parents

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Do you ever wish that there were easier and less time-consuming ways to communicate with parents so that they could be more informed and involved? Communication can be a huge challenge for both parents and teachers in the fast-paced society in which we live. What tools can teachers use to help bridge the communication gap between home and school? Join Matt Bergman as he discusses several free tools that teachers can use to creatively communicate with and engage busy parents.

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, August 22, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration
Tags: communicating with parents, Communication

Reviews (9)

What a fantastic and useful resource! Thank you so much!
Basic Member
Such valuable information, thank you so much!
This was a great presentation! I like that there were so many different types of way to communicate with parents.
Awesome! Thank you for sharing:)
He presented some great information to use with parents. I appreciate the tips he gave. Matt is a good presenter too!

(On a side note, I wish the moderator would give the Titan Pad address at the beginning of the session. I didn't see it until the very end on a slide she showed. I noticed this has happened with other webinars she has moderated as well.)
Great job, thank you for sharing!
Just what I need to do. Great webinar..Thanks..
Good, valuable information. Thank you.
Tired of boring or confrontational phone calls? How about excuses for not knowing that homework was assigned or when parent-teacher conferences are? Check out these very simple and easy to use ways to communicate with parents.
more reviews ...