Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

101 Free Tech Tools for Teachers, Part 2

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

So many great tech tools - so little time! There are tons of free tech tools online but how do you know which tools would be great for your classroom? And where do you find the time to figure that out? Don't worry - we've done the research - and come up with 101 free tech tools that are great for teachers!

We will cover so many tools, it will take at least 2 sessions - Part 1 and Part 2! So join us for a fast-paced, informative showcase of free online tech tools and walk away with fresh ideas and tools to enhance your lesson plans.

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 @ 7:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Web Tool Overviews
Tags: free tech tools, free web tools, online tools

Reviews (12)

A great list of resources - will definitely take your advice and pick one or two at a time to investigate so it is not so overwhelming.
Another great list of tech tools to try. I like the suggestion to try one or two things first, then go back and try others that intrigue you. Thank you for a great presentation!
Thank you for sharing so many great resources. The bookmarking tools will be a big help in staying organized (for my students too!)
Another great presentation loaded with resources and informative information.
More great resources!
Excellent webinar! Thank you Lori and Lisa. Loved your analogy to a buffet with the ability to go back. The difficult part is choosing which one or two tech tools to start with as they all sound so awesome.
I cannot wait to try these suggestions out and share them with my colleagues.
Great presentation! I've learned a few different apps and websites that I will apply in my classroom. So many options and ways to make learning fun!
I love this presentation and am looking forward to sharing it with others. Thank you!
Great presentation of Part 1 & 2
Learned about a few apps I did not know and can't wait to use them in my class like the Comics Head, the Open Library - question: Could you get books in Spanish and if so would they have the read-aloud component?
I am looking forward to using the Google World Wonders for Spanish landmarks.

Thank you
more reviews ...