Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

101 Free Tech Tools for Teachers, Part 1

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

So many great tech tools - so little time! There are tons of free tech tools online but how do you know which tools would be great for your classroom? And where do you find the time to figure that out? Don't worry - we've done the research - and come up with 101 free tech tools that are great for teachers!

We will cover so many tools, it will take at least 2 sessions - Part 1 and Part 2! So join us for a fast-paced, informative showcase of free online tech tools and walk away with fresh ideas and tools to enhance your lesson plans.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, October 24, 2015 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Web Tool Overviews
Tags: free tech tools, free web tools, online tools

Reviews (17)

Love learning of these tech tools!! Now I'm going to go watch part 2😀👍

An awesome webinar with TONS of free web tools! There are so many from which to choose, I am sure I will find several that will help me in class. Blabberize sound fun, and culturalinstitute is intriguing. Thanks.

Great information. I am looking forward to investigating many of them, especially History Pin as a tie-in to historical fiction novels and memoirs we read.

Thanks for sharing so many tech tools to make learning fun and engaging. I am excited to explore them further.

thanks for the informative webinar!

What a great assortment of tools to enhance learning!

So much useful info!

Wow! Lots of great tech tools that I can't wait to explore. Thank you Lori and Lisa for compiling such a thorough list of resources. The students will love them.

Great tools that I cant wait to go and explore! I hope that they are as easy as they say!!! :)
+9

I really enjoyed your webinar. Thank you for sharing:)
more reviews ...