Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

40 Free Mobile Apps Teachers Can't Live Without! Part 2

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

There are thousands of free apps out there, but finding the perfect apps for you and your classroom can be tough. We've spent hours searching for the best-of-the-best free mobile apps for educators, and now we're sharing all of them with you!

In part 2 of this two-part series, join us for another fast-paced, informative session during which we share 20 additional free mobile apps that you can use to enhance your curriculum and improve the learning experience for your students. All apps discussed will be different from those discussed in Part 1. Come discover a multitude of apps and cross-curricular activities!

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning
Tags: free mobile apps, ipads, mobile learning

Reviews (9)

Where can I find the accompanying ebook that was referenced? Is it "FETC Slides - 40 Free Mobile Apps for Educators"? I was confused because the content there is slightly different.
enjoyed this webinar!
More great apps. Thank you for sharing.
Another great webinar by Lori and Lisa. Thank you both for putting this all together. I will definitely be using a lot of the apps you listed many of which I did not know existed. Great webinar!
I will be using the apps and cross-curricular activities! Thank you for sharing:)
It's great to have so much information given in such a short time. Great job! I really like the two presenters!
Basic Member
Wow!! Great idea for a webinar easy to access to the list of apps. Thanks!!
Lots of great apps shared! Thanks!
Great list of free apps most of which are available for iOS and Android.
more reviews ...