Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creative Ways to Fund the Cash-Strapped Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As school funding options continue to dwindle, how can teachers provide students with the resources necessary to help students learn? Teachers often turn to their own pockets to buy important classroom supplies and instructional materials for students. According to recent studies, the average teacher spends approximately $485 of their own money to fund their classroom needs each year. Join Matt Bergman as he discusses several strategies you can use to help save money and survive the cash-strapped classroom.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, August 22, 2015 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Classroom Management
Tags: classroom expenses, funding your classroom, raising money

Reviews (16)

Great webinar loaded with great ideas on how to get the supplies you need for your classroom without hurting your pocket.

Very nice. Thank you.

Fantastic webinar with lots of great tips!

Awesome info!

It was great!

Great ideas for a classroom on a budget. I am always looking for new ways to save money on supplies, but provide my students what they need to succeed!

Thank you for the many different ideas on how to fund a classroom on a limited budget. I have not had a budget for four years and would love to incorporate some of you "outside the box" ideas.
+9

Awesome! Thank you for sharing:)
Basic Member

Ok honestly I get it, some great ideas, however just not onboard with stealing from the post office.

This presentation was filled with practical ideas. The presenter got to the point and shared several resources that are valuable.
more reviews ...