Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Recording and Editing Your Google Hangout on Air Session

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to record your Hangout on Air Session in order to make it available later to colleagues, students, or parents? While it's fairly simple to record, there are some tricks to getting the best quality recording. Join Jerry Swiatek, a Google Education Innovator and Google for Education Certified Trainer, as he shares how to customize your recording and broadcasting settings. He will also cover saving the recording to YouTube, as well as how you can edit the video for the best possible final product.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, August 15, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Digital Media, Google, Social Media
Tags: broadcasting, Google Hangouts, recording, video editing, YouTube

Reviews (8)

Thanks Jerry.

Very helpful information.
+2

Great info! I will be using this over and over.
+10

Terrific presentation. New learning to share with others. Thank you.
+7

Fabulous information.

Watched this live, and I'm waiting for the recording to be posted so I can revisit it again. Such great information!
+8

I favorited this session because I will be coming back to review all the details Jerry shared with us. Thank you, Jerry for your clear and nicely paced demo of the YouTube editor.
+2

Great information. Going to need to revisit this webinar to get the full benefit of it.
more reviews ...