Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Managing a Google Hangout Session

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Once you've decided to hold a Google Hangout session, there are some things you can do before and during the session to manage it and help ensure that it is as productive and smooth as possible. Join Jerry Swiatek, a Google Education Innovator and Google for Education Certified Trainer, as he shares some things you can do to help your Hangout session go smoother. He will cover how to set up your Hangout, as well as how to easily invite others. Jerry will also explain how to share files in a Hangout, how to get links out, how participants can raise hands, the meaning of various icons, and more!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, September 12, 2015 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google, Virtual Learning
Tags: Google Hangouts, sending invites, share files

Reviews (4)

Thank you, I have been playing around with google hangouts so this webinar helped on some things I was having problems with.
+9

Great job with the webinar! Thank you for sharing the info:)
+10

Spectacular presentation. Great new learning.
+2

Great presentation with activity. I loved seeing how it worked. I now need to find out if my school is a Google+ school (we are a Google for Education school). Thanks.
more reviews ...