Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Flipping Your Class with Videos and Live Streaming from YouTube Live

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever wanted to flip your class, giving your students instructional videos that they can view at home? Or maybe you've just wanted to provide video instruction for students who want to review or who have missed class. Either way, YouTube Live can help! Join Sarah Thomas, a Google Certified Innovator, as she shows how you can flip your classroom using YouTube Live She'll share how you can make your flips interactive through "Virtual Office Hours" so that your students can participate and ask questions, without having to show their faces. Sarah will also cover how to make your classroom more transparent by including parents in the process as well. Finally, she'll explain how to automatically archive videos to your channel for later viewing.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, December 17, 2016 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning
Tags: Flipped Class, Flipping, Google Hangouts, video

Reviews (38)

YouTube Live sounds like a great way to change up classroom projects!
+2

Great information.

This webinar covered a lot of information. It will be wonderful to create instructional videos to flip my classroom.

Good resource. Thank you for all of the step by step instructions.

Great resource for flipping classroom with the Youtube.
+2

This will be very helpful! thanks

Thank you.

This was great! I got so many ideas that I want to create my own channel to help my ELL students.
+8

Very informative. Such an energetic presenter.

I really enjoyed this webinar. I found the information about Youtube live to be very helpful
more reviews ...