Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

How to become a Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Expert

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Access Now

We want you to become a Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Expert!

Join a world-class community of educators, expand your personal learning network, and share how you use Microsoft tools in innovative ways by becoming a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert. The Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Expert program is an exclusive program created to recognize global educator visionaries who are using technology to pave the way for their peers in the effective use of technology for better learning and student outcomes. Join Robyn Hrivnatz as she discusses the MIE Expert program and shares how you can become a part of this growing global community.

This webinar has been brought to you by Microsoft. Learn more about the Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert program at

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Microsoft, Personal Enrichment, Sponsored
Tags: Microsoft, Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert, MIE Expert Program

Reviews (7)

Basic Member
Thank you for this presentation. It is a great resource!
Wow, Thank you for a lot of info. Well done, I will be revisiting this one!
Basic Member
Great vid
It was interesting to hear about the program. Good presentation.
This has a lot of good information about why and how to become a Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE). Even if you are in a GAFE school, consider this option as a feather in your cap type thing.
Basic Member
Robyn was concise, and very easy to listen to. She covered all the key points, and gave reference to where to find more information. The guest Microsoft Educator Expert shared his experience in a way that made me more comfortable with the application process. I left this seminar feeling more prepared, and close to being ready to apply. Thank you.
more reviews ...