Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Managing the Apps, Books, and Extensions on School-issued Chromebooks or Android Tablets

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

If your school or district is using or considering using school-issued Chromebooks or Android tablets to enhance instruction and student learning, how can you be sure that the students are seeing and using the best apps for them? Join Jerry Swiatek as he shows how you can use Google Play for Education to do just that. He will share how admins and teachers can use Google Play for Education to find and manage the types of Chrome Apps, extensions, books, and videos that students can have on their Chromebooks or Android tablets. In addition, you will discover how it can be used to help individual learning and address different learning styles.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, July 23, 2015 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Google, Mobile Learning
Tags: android tablets, Chromebooks, Google Play for Education, mobile learning

Reviews (7)

As a teacher, I enjoyed learning the admin controls so I get a full understanding of how it works.
This will be very helpful as we continue to learn how to best utilize and manage the use of Chrome books.
Loved it. Very informative and practical.
Beneficial information as Chromebooks are used widely in my area. Thank you.
Great information, thank you for sharing!
Very informative.
Thank you for the great information - so helpful and informative, as always!
more reviews ...