Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

The YouTube You Don't Know - Eight Frequently Overlooked Features for Teachers

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

YouTube offers teachers and students more than just a great place to watch funny or educational videos. In this webinar, join Richard Byrne as he explores the editing tools and privacy tools that make YouTube a good tool for teachers and students to use to create and share educational materials of their own. Come discover how to engage and entice students with a tool many of them already enjoy!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Google, Social Media, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Google, Videos, Web tools, YouTube

Reviews (19)

Thank you for walking us through each of these steps! Your presentation will be a great resource to come back to with questions about making a YouTube video.

My students do a ton of projects and you really helped me learn some new applications of youtube as well as helping me learn ways to help them with what they are already doing! Also, thank you for the description of public v. unlisted v. private!

Thanks for the tutorial, I will have to try this soon.

Some good suggestions with easy to understand instructions to maximize the use of you tube in the classroom.

Thanks for the 411 Richard
Limited Access Member

Very Informative!!

Good information. Looking forward to using it.
+4

Great info!
Basic Member

It was good, but I need some more information of how to start using You Tube accounts. I'll look for those webinars too.

Great webinar. Thanks for sharing!
more reviews ...