Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

The 10 Best Google Drive Add-ons for Teachers & Students

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

You may be familiar with Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms, but are you and your students using them to their fullest extent? Consider using Google Add-ons for Education to enhance functionality and increase productivity. Join Richard Byrne as discusses Add-ons and shows you how to install them in Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms. He will share 10 of the best Google Drive Add-ons for Education and explain how they can help improve your workflow. Richard will also cover how you can use them to make Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms more accessible to students.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Add ons, Add-ons, Google, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Forms, Google Sheets, productivity

Reviews (12)

I think you did a nice job of walking us through the activity.
I had no idea there were so many add-ons available. I was not aware you can turn a spreadsheet into a document and email from a spreadsheet. Thank you Richard.
There are some great add-ons out there! I will be trying the word cloud and bibliography Addon's for sure!
Thank you for sharing. I did not know much about add-ons before this webinar.
Who would of thought there were so many add-ons available? I plan on checking out the Speech to Math. Thanks.
Excellent presentation. Very clear and concise. I like how you are honest about the limits of the add-ons. Some people are trying to sell the use of them that they fail to mention some of the limitations. I thought this was helpful. I also love that you included the add-on g(math) for us math teachers!
Great presentation, full of useful information, thank you for sharing!
Great webinar. Thanks so much.
Great info, thank you for sharing!
Very informative.
more reviews ...