Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Blogging with Blogger - Everything You Need to Know to Make an Awesome Blog

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Blogs can be a great way for educators and students to communicate and share ideas, as well as to develop communication skills. Join Richard Byrne as he explores a variety of ways in which blogs can be used in school. He will also cover the nuts and bolts of how to use your Google account to create, develop, and maintain a blog on Blogger. Richard will also share how to avoid some common blogging mistakes, as well as how to generate and maintain interest in your classroom blog.

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blogging, Digital Media, Google
Tags: Blogger, blogging, blogs, classroom blog

Reviews (18)

Outstanding!! Anxious to set up a blog with my class using Blogger!!
This was more than I anticipated or need for my resource classroom. I am looking to become more informed on student created blogs, or a blog that they may open and respond to.
Thank you for sharing how to set up a blog with Blogger. Your tips for getting started and maintaining blogs were very helpful.
This was a very comprehensive resource for blogging! It covered everything from establishing the blog to effective uses. Great resource!
Can't wait for the 2016-2017 school year to get my students blogging!
This was a very informative webinar - can't wait to start blogging!
Excited to try this and use in my room thank you!
I'm really excited to begin using this in my classroom to engage my learners!
Great info, thanks!
Good information on how to create a very basic blog on
more reviews ...