Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Free Mobile Apps for Math Practice and Improvement

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Keeping students interested and engaged in a math lesson can be tough when they are working on reviewing the basics. However, there are lots of engaging, free mobile apps that will help motivate students to practice and improve their math skills. Join Monica Burns as she shares fifteen of her favorite free apps for motivating students and helping them master key math skills.

Subject: Mathematics
Last aired on: Thursday, July 16, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, STEM
Tags: iPads, math, mobile apps, STEM, tablets

Reviews (15)

Great webinar for math teachers looking for apps to use in the math classroom! I cannot wait to check them out and use them in my classroom.
Great webinar! I've used Explain Everything and Educreations in my math classes and they work greatsimilar to ShowMe! Can't wait to introduce some of these other apps to my students!
My students and I watched this-they are going to pick one to try, review and present to the class.
I thought this was a wonderful webinar. I never heard of ShowMe before the webinar but it sounds great! The other apps are very intriguing too and I cannot wait to try them out and have students use them in class! I also like using the apps to help students who are below grade level play catch-up.
Many of these apps will be a great addition to my math instruction! Thank you!
Great ideas, I look forward to using these apps with my students and my children!
Outstanding! This is quite helpful for math comprehension.
Wow!!! This was an amazing presentation packed with very useful tools for the math teacher.
Basic Member
Great information, Monica! Thanks so much.
Awesome Webinar!
Most beneficial info- ShowMe! This app can be used to formatively assess students to see exactly what they are having a hard time with. I will definitely be using it this year!
more reviews ...