Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Boys and Girls Learn Differently! Part 2**

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever heard the debate over whether boys and girls learn differently? Or perhaps you have thought that they learn differently, given what youíve experienced in the classroom, but wondered if you were imagining it. Recent research conducted during the current "Golden Age of Neuroscience" provides scientific evidence that boys and girls do indeed think differently. This webinar will focus on an innovative set of strategies that can be applied to any curriculum to increase teacher effectiveness and improve student performance - whether the students are boys or girls.

**The first webinar in this series, Boys and Girls Learn Differently! Part 1, focuses on the biological and physiological differences that exist between the male and the female brain, and how these differences manifest themselves in the classroom.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, February 2, 2012 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
Credit Hours: 1
Categories: Classroom Management, Counseling, Differentiated Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: Classroom Management, differences, Differentiated Learning, female, gender, Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, learner, learning, male, styles

Reviews (14)

+2

Really enjoyed this information, thanks!

Excellent insight and strategies relating to female and male thinking were offered in this webinar.

This webinar was totally worth joining SimpleK12! So much great information! Something I will need to listen to more than once so that I can get all of the tidbits that were presented! Very useful information for teachers.

Thank you the information is still relative today.... :)

I really enjoyed the two webinars. Thank you so much!

Excellent information to help me better understand and work with my students.
+6

Great set of webinars!
+2

Practical ideas to match the research from part 1.
+8

Great webinar as well. I love part 1 and part II. Thanks.
+5

Another excellent session.
more reviews ...