Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Save Time and Stay on Track Using a Simple System and Free Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Do you or your students sometimes find it difficult to stay on task? From time-to-time, we could all use a little help with productivity. Join Sarah Thomas as she explains the Pomodoro Method, a simple time management method that can work wonders for teachers and students alike. In addition to explaining how the system works, Sarah will explore 3 specific tools, a Web tool and 2 apps, that you can use with this system and keep on top of task management. Come discover how to stay on task and be more productive!

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: 30/30, KanbanFlow App, Pomodoro method, Procraster, time management, time-saving tools

Reviews (7)

Thank you for sharing these tools. Most of my students hate carrying around the old planner, so Kanban Flow will be a great resource to them.
Thank you Sarah! I had never heard of the Pomodoro Method before. Wonderful information, I'm going to explore the KanbanFlow tool.
Very interesting.
Interesting tools.
Basic Member
A lot of information. Including all of the specifics in the overview would greatly help future and repeat viewers.
Thank you for the great information!
Great Webinar! Tools for me and my students to stay on track. Fast pace, great information.
more reviews ...