Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Microsoft Office: Available on a Device Near You

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Access Now

Take your office with you using the Microsoft Office mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Join Jennifer Mitchell as she discusses how to empower learners by leveraging the devices they have and using the tools we all love. She will explore the Office you are familiar with, as well as the latest Office apps like Sway and Office Mix. Come see how they all work seamlessly on any device, even on the go!

This webinar has been brought to you by Microsoft. Learn more about Microsoft Office across devices at

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Monday, July 27, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Microsoft, Mobile Learning, Sponsored
Tags: Microsoft Office, Office Mix, Sway

Reviews (10)

Great presentation.
Basic Member
Thank you!
Love this presentation. I am excited to share it with others. Thanks!
Great presentation.
Thank you for the quick overview!
Basic Member
I appreciated having 2 sessions that discussed some of the same points. This one was a basic overview while the previous one I watched had more specific information. Both were useful and appreciated.
Basic Member
I always hesitatate before leaving a less than positive review of a session. I attended the Live broadcast, and thought I might have missed something, so I decided to watch it again On Demand. This presentation was only about 11and 1/2 minutes compared to the usual 30 minutes or 1 hour sessions that are the norm for Simple K12. The presenter seemed to rush through the presentation and lost an opportunity for us to really absorb the valuable information that was available. Slowing down and expanding on the programs would have resulted in a much better session.
Basic Member
can't wait to try out Office Lens
Basic Member
So much information. Good stuff!
more reviews ...