Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Free Microsoft Tools to Energize Your Classroom!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Access Now

Who doesn't love free tools especially teachers? Come join Robyn Hrivnatz as she takes a look at some of Microsoft's top free tools for energizing your classroom and empowering both teachers and students. She will share how these tools can be used across the curriculum to increase productivity and student engagement.

This webinar has been brought to you by Microsoft. Learn more about Free Microsoft Tools at

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Monday, July 27, 2015 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Microsoft, Sponsored
Tags: free tools, Microsoft, productivity, student engagement

Reviews (32)

Some great tools! I'm especially interested in, Skype in the classroom, and Love the picture of the day on Bing and think it's very cool that there is a lesson to go along with it! I do believe my students would be quite interested to communicate with students across the world and places as well.
Lots of information! Some of the tools seem more for upper elementary, but I'm interested in SWAY, Skype for the Classroom, and Bing for the Classroom! They seem great for my students. Does OUSD have Bing for the Classroom? How can we get it?
Good, quick intro to some tools that might work with your digital curriculum.
I really enjoyed this webinar:)
Kids would love to Skype with students afar!
Excellent presentations! I enjoyed the part about using Skype in the classroom to connect with another classroom around the world!
Didn't know about the BING searches. Might have to try BING instead of Google. Thanks. Glad I took some notes.
Lots of interesting information. I'm looking forward to looking into some of them further.
Had some great information.
more reviews ...