Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Project Ideas for Using Google Hangouts in Your Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you think that Google Hangouts is useful only for talking with friends and colleagues? Or maybe you think it's only for flipping your classroom. Think again! Join Nikki D. Robertson as she discusses a multitude of ways in which Google Hangouts can make learning more engaging and personalized for students, teachers, and administrators. In addition to explaining how Google Hangouts can be used, Nikki will share amazing project ideas that you can start using in your classroom immediately. Come be inspired!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, August 5, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google Intermediate, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Google Hangouts, personalized, student projects

Reviews (39)

I think this is an awesome resource!

Great !
Basic Member

This opens up so many possibilities for my class. Thank you!!
Basic Member

So many great ideas! I had done the mystery location but can now unlock so many other possibilities. Thank you.

This has so many great ideas for getting the students involved. I am really looking forward to trying several of these out this year.

Excellent Webinar. Lots of great ideas for using "Google Hangout On Air"/Youtube Live. Definitely plan on sharing these ideas with my colleagues.
+2

Awesome resource!
Basic Member

Good suggestions for personalized projects that engage students.
Basic Member
+1

Awesome!
Basic Member

I learned a lot about the concept, but felt the one example of Read Across America Day was overused in the presentation. Different applications of the concept would have held my attention better.
more reviews ...