Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Project Ideas for Using Google Hangouts in Your Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you think that Google Hangouts is useful only for talking with friends and colleagues? Or maybe you think it's only for flipping your classroom. Think again! Join Nikki D. Robertson as she discusses a multitude of ways in which Google Hangouts can make learning more engaging and personalized for students, teachers, and administrators. In addition to explaining how Google Hangouts can be used, Nikki will share amazing project ideas that you can start using in your classroom immediately. Come be inspired!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, September 10, 2016 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Google Hangouts, personalized, student projects

Reviews (30)

I learned a lot about the concept, but felt the one example of Read Across America Day was overused in the presentation. Different applications of the concept would have held my attention better.

Great ideas!

I can't wait to use some of these ideas with my classrooms!

Great projects!! Thanks!!

I really enjoyed this webinar. My district has disable Hangouts, but I got ideas for ways for kids to collaborate.
+1

Wow!

There are some great take-aways! I am excited to dive further into the idea of google hangouts!

this webinar is full of good information! Thank you.
Basic Member

Great resource!

thank you.
more reviews ...