Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Setting up and Getting Started with Google Hangouts

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you thought about using Google Hangouts to collaborate and communicate with other teachers, classrooms, or parents, but aren't sure where to get started? Or maybe you're anxious that Hangouts might be too difficult to set up. Rest easy and join us as we explore just how simple it is to get started with Google Hangouts. We will provide a brief intro to Google Hangouts, explain how to set it up, list the equipment you will need, and show how to invite others and conduct a "hangout."

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, June 11, 2016 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google
Tags: communication, Google, Google Hangouts, setup

Reviews (21)

+3

this is awesome! I'm anxious to try this with clubs and extra curricular activities...and parents!!

Good presentation. Thanks for sharing.
+1

Awesome information and so helpful!

i can't wait to try google hangouts. this webinar was very helpful. thank you for going over the basics. i will probably re-watch this webinar when i try to set up my hangout.

Great intro to hangouts.

Very informative webinar. Thanks so much, Jerry!
+2

I can hardly wait to try this. What a great way for teacher collaboration and support.

very clear and practical!
Basic Member

Great information. Anxious to get started on Google Hangouts.

Great walk-through of Google Hangouts. This presentation has provided excellent information to begin using Google Hangouts.
more reviews ...