Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Guru: 20 Hidden Google Tricks for Schools and Classrooms

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you think you know everything about Google apps? Not so fast - there's likely more to Google than you think. In this webinar, join high school teacher-leader Shervette Miller-Payton as she shares some of the most overlooked Google tricks and apps that administrators, teachers, and students can use. She'll explain how you can become a guru of advanced searches, document shortcuts, email organization, video editing, and more. In addition, Shervette will explore 3 hidden Google apps that can be used in student research projects. You're sure to learn something new in this session!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, November 19, 2016 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Internet Searches
Tags: Google, Google Apps, Google Docs, internet searches, video editing

Reviews (61)

+1

What I learned from this webinar::

Presenter View...looks like a very cool tool.
Adding a plus sign (+) in a Google doc or Google slide will alert person to a comment.
Suggesting mode vs. Edition mode to help students learn

Google Forms _> Check Out

Gmail shortcuts..very useful... as is the Send Email As option

A Google A Day what a great alternative for students who complete tasks before other students

Great! Learned a few things I didn't know. Thanks!

Some good tips here. I found her google search tip very useful.

Good tip about "Present View" in Google Slides. Thanks!
+5

Wow! Tons of great tips! Thanks!

Definitely need to explore all these google tricks and use with my students. Thanks for sharing.

There are some tools here that I didn't even know existed, thank you for the tools!

Excellent review of some great Google Apps. Very helpful.
+2

Wow, so much information - thank you!

LOTS of information on many great tools. I will try of few at a time so it is not overwhelming! I teach math so the Google Public Data will be a good source for our stats unit. Thank you!
more reviews ...