Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Guru: 20 Hidden Google Tricks for Schools and Classrooms

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Do you think you know everything about Google apps? Not so fast - there's likely more to Google than you think. In this webinar, join high school teacher-leader Shervette Miller-Payton as she shares some of the most overlooked Google tricks and apps that administrators, teachers, and students can use. She'll explain how you can become a guru of advanced searches, document shortcuts, email organization, video editing, and more. In addition, Shervette will explore 3 hidden Google apps that can be used in student research projects. You're sure to learn something new in this session!

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Friday, August 19, 2016 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Internet Searches
Tags: Google, Google Apps, Google Docs, internet searches, video editing

Reviews (52)

LOTS of information on many great tools. I will try of few at a time so it is not overwhelming! I teach math so the Google Public Data will be a good source for our stats unit. Thank you!
Great stuff, thanks!
A bit overwhelming - but some great tricks - definitely plan on looking at several of them, especially Stay Focusd.
Gmail Labs...Memorize...Task Timer...Stay Focusd!...these are great add-ons and I look forward to experimenting with all of these and more! They have great Google enhancement potential. Use them! :)
This is SO worth your time. She has so many shortcuts and tricks to make teaching with Google faster for a teacher.
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED! I feel so sneaky with some of the new tricks. ;-)
Well done-useful information.
Basic Member
I enjoyed Shervette's presentation so much, but thought that by attending the webinar I would also be able to view and save her presentation afterwards. At least I have the presentations from most of the other webinars on August 13. Thank you!
Excellent. Id bet money that you will learn something new and useful in this webinar.
Very Helpful.
more reviews ...