Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

How I Made $ 5,000 Selling my Lesson Plans Online

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever considered trying to sell your lesson plans online? Explore how easy it is to take the resources that you already have as a teacher and use them to earn extra income on the side. There are several websites that allow teachers to upload and sell their lesson plans to other educators looking for new ideas. Join Lori Maldonado as she shares how she turned lesson plans she already had into a supplemental source of income, including the benefits of selling lessons online, tips and tricks for new sellers, and practical advice to help you get started today!

Details

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Wednesday, August 5, 2015 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Personal Enrichment
Tags: extra income, selling lesson plans

Reviews (7)

+1

Thinking about it now..thanks!
+3

Great tips! Lori is a terrific presenter!
+10

Superb!!
+8

Very good basic overview of TeachersPayTeachers from a sellers viewpoint.
Basic Member
+2

Outstanding webinar, Lori! Looking forward to exploring the possibilities of sharing many of the items I have created over my teaching career.
Basic Member

Fantastic webinar! I have been selling my lesson plans on Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook for about three years. Nevertheless, I learned a great deal during this presentation. Great work!!
Basic Member
+5

I went and signup up for teachers pay teachers right in the middle of the webinar. I am excited to create some fun tools for teachers.
more reviews ...