Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

12 Great Ways to Use Google Drive

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Apps for Education provides educators with a suite of powerful tools for teaching and learning. Join Susan Oxnevad as she explores "12 Great Ways to Use Google Drive," a popular infographic packed with practical ideas and project ideas for leveraging the powerful features available within Google Drive. She will discuss using Slides to construct knowledge, as well as how you can use multimedia powered forms to drive your instruction. In addition, Susan will also share how to use the Research Tool combined with some Add-ons to help students develop 21st century writing skills. Come discover all of these and more!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, June 11, 2015 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Add-ons, Google Drive, Google Forms, Google Slides, Research Tool

Reviews (11)

Good info. I've been using some of the aspects of google, but I will increase the number that I will be using.

Good information but wish we could have learned about all 12 ways.

Great information on new ways to do research with students. Liked the collaborative ideas. Thank you Susan!

Susan, thanks for all the information! Good stuff.

Thanks for the good ideas! I learned some new ways to do research with my kids!

Thank you for the great information!
+10

Thank you for sharing ways to use Google Drive. I must encourage my colleagues to view this presentation as Google is widely used in my district.

Great info!
+3

4 bunny slippers. Susan is really comfortable with Google Apps for Education. She provides ideas that can be put into use immediately in the classroom with collaborative learning.
Basic Member
+8

Great information and suggestions. Thank you!
more reviews ...