Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

12 Great Ways to Use Google Drive

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Apps for Education provides educators with a suite of powerful tools for teaching and learning. Join Susan Oxnevad as she explores "12 Great Ways to Use Google Drive," a popular infographic packed with practical ideas and project ideas for leveraging the powerful features available within Google Drive. She will discuss using Slides to construct knowledge, as well as how you can use multimedia powered forms to drive your instruction. In addition, Susan will also share how to use the Research Tool combined with some Add-ons to help students develop 21st century writing skills. Come discover all of these and more!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, June 11, 2015 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Basics, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Add-ons, Google Drive, Google Forms, Google Slides, Research Tool

Reviews (22)

Good info but some is now dated. Add ons such as Flubaroo and SuperQuiz are not necessary. Self grading functionality is now built into Google Forms. Also, creating an inbox is not necessary since Google Classroom can perform that function and much, much more.

This seminar had me wanting more! Susan presented with enthusiasm and relevant information. I will be taking other seminars by her.

It was great information. Very well presented.

Very Good and useful information presented

The research tool is now explore. Generally good information.

I liked it but since this took place they have removed the research tool from google docs so some information has changed.

Great suggestions for tools for teaching and learning.

Great ideas!

This webinar was extremely informative. It's amazing all the things that are available on the Google Drive. I started to get a little overwhelmed. I just need to go on google now and try some of these things out and learn by doing it!
+3

Very Informative
more reviews ...