Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Transform Student Projects with Innovative Mobile Learning Activities

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Would you like to use iPads and other mobile devices to create engaging content activities and digital products that empower student learning? Join Jenna Linskens as she shares a variety of mobile learning activities that allow students to work in cooperative groups or that encourage students to take the lead and model their peer coaching skills in a mobile learning center in your classroom. Jenna will explore activities such as building an App Learning Library, designing self-directed QR code activities, creating interactive ebooks, and more!

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning
Tags: ebooks, iPads, Mobile Learning, QR codes, student projects

Reviews (18)

I've used several of these suggestions with different age groups and they were great!
Great bunch of information! I will be checking out several of the applications you have introduced here. Thanks so much!
I can't wait to get a better look at the wheel of Padagogy. It will be so helpful when planning projects. So excited to learn more about Book Creator.
The SAMR model and the Padagogy wheel are great resources.
thank you!
Great webinar! Thanks for all the tips. Love all the sites. Some of them are new for me, and some of them I will bring them back with new ways to use it.
Basic Member
Thanks for these great ideas!
Can't wait to use Thing Link! Thanks for the Google Doc on all apps!
Lots of great information! I will use adobe voice this month to have my students create a mock Dr. Seuss book for his birthday celebration next month!
This was so useful! Thank you!
more reviews ...