Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Student Projects in the Google Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Assigning engaging student projects and finding ways for students to easily collaborate - both inside and outside of class - can be challenging. Join Kim Munoz as she explores how Google Classroom can help ease these challenges and facilitate collaboration. Kim will provide an overview of Google Classroom and show how to use it to easily assign projects to students. In addition, she will share examples of collaborative class and student projects that provide opportunities for student learning, creation, and feedback. Come discover how Google Classroom can help you take student collaboration to a whole new level!

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, June 11, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: class projects, collaboration, Google Classroom, student projects

Reviews (13)

Great job! Kim you always do a super job!
Though I'm pretty familiar with Google classroom, there were so many things I learned from this webinar.
Thanks for the detailed directions on how to set up classroom!
Basic Member
Great information - thank you so much!
Thanks for sharing about Google. Each time I see a presentation, I learn more that I may use.
Thanks for sharing!
Not as in depth in terms of the types of projects that can be done with Google Classroom. I would have liked to see more on the projects and less on the functionality of Google Classroom.
Great resources. Thank you for sharing.
Basic Member
Great webinar and wish I had seen this before deploying Google classroom in my class. Will definitely help with a more successful use for next school year.
more reviews ...