Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

When It Rains, It Pours: Cloud Storage 101

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Are flash drives driving you crazy? Do you find it hard to manage your files in various locations? Participants in this webinar will learn the ins and outs of cloud storage and get the answers to basic questions, such as: What is the cloud? What does it hold? How can I access cloud storage? What sites are there to help me? Join Tia Simmons as she discusses how the cloud can help you and your students access and manage files efficiently and easily.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Friday, July 19, 2013 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Classroom Management, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Administrator Resources, Classroom Management, cloud storage, digital, download, drive, flash, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, share, storage, virtual storage

Reviews (22)

I had some confusion about cloud storage and Tia's webinar cleared up my confusion. Thank you for the thorough explanation.
Wonderful explanation of cloud storage!
Thorough explanation of cloud storage, how to use it, and different options available. Great job of covering this topic.
Thank you for the webinar.
Basic Member
I appreciated this webinar because I am new to this. Tia did a great job of explaining the basics. I feel like I understand it enough to give it a try. Thanks.
Basic Member
This was excellent. My head has been swimming with all this cloud stuff, now I see daylight. Thank you. :)
Basic Member
Enjoy - well presented information
Loved the webinar. Still have lots to learn but at least now I may begin to better understand about iCloud and how it works. Thank you!
Basic Member
The information was very easy to understand and follow. I liked the way she presented several options based on individual need.
Great Presentation! She is so easy to follow. Great information.
more reviews ...