Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Free STEM Web Tools for Elementary Teachers

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to encourage your elementary students to take an interest in STEM-related topics? STEM programs give students an opportunity to become involved in hands-on creative, relevant projects that require critical thinking, teamwork, problem solving, and other related skills. Students become active learners working to solve real world challenges and problems, while integrating other subject areas such as the arts. In this fast-paced webinar, join Meredith Martin as she shares 15 amazing online tools and resources that can help get you started implementing STEM in your elementary classroom. Discover tools to help empower your students to make, do, and become active contributors to shaping their learning experiences.

SPONSOR: This webinar is brought to you by Concordia Online Education. For information about Concordia Online Education, please visit http://tinyurl.com/omcoo2a

Details

Subject: Science
Last aired on: Saturday, April 11, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: STEM, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Elementary, Math, Science, STEM, web tools

Reviews (14)

A one stop shop of ideas. Thanks!
Basic Member

Great webinar - I can't wait to try some of these sites with my students
+10

Love this presentation. Thank you for its wealth!
Basic Member

So much great information - great to have it all in one webinar. Thank you.

Thank you for the great information!!

Meredith: thank you for the great information!
Basic Member
+2

Great webinar!
+8

Great information! Thanks.
+8

Techrocket.com-WOW! Thanks.
+4

I thought this was very informational! Thank you. I will most likely be rewatching to make sure I didn't miss anything. Thank you!
more reviews ...