Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Free Web Tools for Elementary-level Student Projects

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like student projects that will facilitate learning, engage your students, and allow you to integrate technology into your elementary classroom? In this fast and furious webinar, join Kim Munoz as she takes a look at 15 free Web tools that are great for elementary student projects! No matter which subject you want to focus on, you will discover tools that can promote deeper understanding, engage your students, and aid them in creating fun, digital, and - most importantly - educational projects.

SPONSOR: This webinar is brought to you by Concordia Online Education. For information about Concordia Online Education, please visit http://tinyurl.com/omcoo2a

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, April 11, 2015 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Tools for Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: elementary, student engagement, student projects, technology integration, web tools

Reviews (9)

+10

Great info
Basic Member

interesting this will help with planning

Many resources discussed will definitely enhance my project lessons.
+3

It can be difficult finding project ideas that will work with younger students. It really helps teachers like me when someone like you puts together a presentation like this. It saves me lots of valuable time!

Kim: thank you for another great webinar!
Basic Member
+2

I cannot wait to use them. Thanks.
+8

Great session as always! Thanks for sharing it!
Basic Member
+2

Another wonderful presentation, Kim! Thanks so much.
Basic Member

Great session and lots of resource for teachers
more reviews ...